Join the Scanbot SDK team in our office in Bonn as an Employer Branding Intern (f/m/x)* starting in September.
Internship Employer Branding (f/m/x)*
Scanbot SDK -
How you will make an impact
You will manage Instagram as one of our main Employer Branding channels. This includes:
- Designing & drafting compelling content that represents Scanbot SDK as an employer.
- Tracking our performance & adjusting the strategy to increase reach and engagement.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends around Employer Branding & Instagram.
You will search for new & creative ways to advertise our open vacancies.
You will provide research on current Employer Branding trends and chase new approaches to represent our Employer Brand.
You will additionally gain experience in the field of Content Marketing, assisting your team in various tasks.
We have put a lot of thought into the absolute requirements for this position.
-You are currently studying or completing your degree (marketing, linguistics, communication, psychology, or similar) or have first relevant working experience.
-You are ready to learn and explore various fields within our Revenue team and beyond.
-You have a positive attitude and an absolute hands-on mentality.
-You are fluent in English, fluency in German is a plus.
*At Scanbot SDK, we are all about people. Whether you are suitable for a job is independent of gender, sexuality, age, religion, disability, or origin. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- Chance of a full-time position
- Experienced international team
- Flat hierarchies & a "Get it done" policy
- Feedback meetings & coaching
- Books / magazines on request
- Latest MacBooks & external hardware
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with the team)
- No dress code – come as you are!
Englisch - Deutsch
Beginn: September 2023
Dauer: 3-6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To expand our Design team, we are looking for an Intern Design for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, starting in August 2023. In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Design.
Erbringung von anderen wirtschaftlichen Dienstleistungen